EZ Weft® hair is a collection of hair extensions that attach directly to your natural hair without the need for braiding, bonding, sewing, or gluing. EZ Weft® extensions are made with 100-percent human hair that is woven with micro rings for quick and easy installation. Micro ring extensions are safe for natural hair and feature tiny loops that are lightweight, flexible and virtually undetectable. They are simple enough to be applied at home, ideal for all hair types, and last for months.
1. Wash and condition your natural hair with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. This is very important because the extensions will be in the hair for awhile, and having an oily or dirty scalp can result in clogged pores. Dry your hair completely.
2. Use a wide-tooth comb to part your hair down the middle of your head from front to back, then perpendicularly, from ear to ear. This will divide your hair into four sections: two in the front and two in the back. Use claw clips to hold the hair in place.
3. Remove the clip from one of the bottom sections of parted hair. Use a wide-tooth comb to part and separate a 1-inch section of hair from this section. Measure and cut a 1-inch section of the EZ Weft® along the seam. Apply bonding glue to the ends to prevent loose hairs.
4. Separate the 1-inch section of hair into small, 1/4-inch sections. Position the extension at the roots, and use a large clip to hold the extension and natural hair together.
5. Insert the EZ pulling needle in a downward motion through one of the micro ring tubes, from top to bottom. Push the needle completely through the ring.
6. Hold the EZ Weft® between your thumb and forefinger. Gather a 1/4-inch strand of natural hair and hook it onto the EZ tool. Use the tool to thread the hair through the micro ring, and pull it completely through. Do this for the remaining micro tubes on the 1-inch piece of EZ Weft®.
7. Lift the natural hair up, then use the EZ closer tool, or hair extension pliers, to press the micro ring closed. This will attach the extension to the natural hair.
8. Repeat Steps 3 through 7 to complete the first section of hair you are working with. Move to the next lower section of parted hair and repeat Steps 3 through 7. Continue this process for the remaining two sections of hair at the top until all of the extensions have been attached. Leave some natural hair without extensions in each of the four sections.
9. Cover the EZ Weft® with your natural hair. Brush and style your hair as usual so that your hair blends naturally with the extensions.
10. Wash your natural hair with extensions in cool to lukewarm water. Use only mild shampoos and conditioners and rinse the hair thoroughly in cool water. Use a towel to pat your hair dry. Brush and style hair once completely dry.
Recommend Links: Weft Hair Extensions